Thursday 26 December 2013

Blood and Booze

 photo 0197e817-4f39-4653-894d-674f2519c7f4_zps3d1f0417.jpg
Lovely

No that is not a pint of Cola above, it is my vomit which I produced after another binge on alcohol. Essentially its dried blood (I must have been bleeding internally somewhere). Ive been told its actually got a name: Hemostasis. Being a non medical person, I looked it up online ~

"Hemostasis is a process which causes bleeding to stop, meaning to keep blood within a damaged blood vessel. It is the first stage of wound healing."

if someone sees me drinking ever again, give me a slap. I fell off the wagon (again) last week and yesterday was terribly ill all day, im still not right after withdrawals but yesterday though id be back in hospital again. When will I learn I cant drink like others? And the sober Steven is a sweet guy, whereas my drunk ass me is a bit of a tosser (I call him my Evil Twin).
At least one good thing has come of it, namely the fact that while everyone elses cholesterol is sky high during Christmas (very dangerous), mine will be great because ive never over indulged (foodwise) during the holidays (mainly because ive been so ill from alcohol that I just can face food). From Boxing Day onwards I will be sticking to fish, fruit and water. Ive never liked the main killers (heart) of pastries, pudding and other sugary crap so all good.