Wednesday 4 December 2013

The 154080 Letters

Letter One

(May 18, 2006)

Steven ~

Hi! How are you? As for me im SO excited to recieve your letter & the fact that it came all the way from the U.K. is fascinating. I feel special. Thank you SO much for taking the time to write me. I hope when you recieve my letter it will brighten your day because you certainly have brightened mine.
So you're a writer? What kinds of things do tou write? I'd love to read some of it. I also love music & movies. I also love dance. When you have a photo I'd like to have one. You mentioned that you have a few tattoos. I really am into tattoos although I only have 3 myself and one I have to get removed because its a name. I definately learned to NEVER put a name on my body. But anyway....So you shaved your head? Ive been letting my hair grow. I think I look better with longer hair. If you're interested when I get pictures in July I'll send you one. I don't like the one my friend sent to the web page. What was she thinking?
No, we aren't allowed music :shock: We're really NOT allowed much aside from the usual, stamps, 20 envelopes, 5 pictures, journals with no wire binder, and of course money orders. You also mentioned cigs?Well this is a non smoking facility. Oh! We also can have tablets of paper sent & books from the bookstore. Anything would help.
We do get to watch some movies here which is one good thing about being at a private facility. We also have the opportunity to purchase things that State facilities don't. If we have the money that is.
I have never been out of the State of Florida. Sad, huh? So when I am released I would love to travel. Tell me what the U.K. and Europe are like? I'd love pictures (5).
Yes, I like sports. I like football & NASCAR, but I play softball.
I would like to know all about you Steven so I'll be waiting anxiously on your next letter. Until then, think of me.

Kisses ~
Tammy 154080

Letters II

Steve ~

Hey! How are you? Im smiling from ear to ear since recieving your package. I love the postcards. It's so beautiful! And thanks for the paper & envelopes & the effort with stamps.You are so sweet. I just can't believe that someone who doesn't know me would take the time to do something for me. Im very touched. Thank you again! I'll be smiling for days ~ I'd love a picture of you & if I have them I'll get pictures July 4th & send you one. I'm glad you liked the picture on the internet, I didn't.
So, American Footballs a little confusing to you, huh? Me too & ive grew up with it all my life. What's the difference in U.S. football & U.K. football? I'd love to visit the U.K. when I get out. I'm not sure if I'll be able to travel. Do you need a passport & would I be able to get one with a felony? I sure would love to meet you, my special friend :P
I like sports even though i'm not too good at playing them anymore & now watching them on TV is a big hassle up in here. I've read "The Broker", it was good. I love reading now. I'll be honest before getting locked up I never read. I was always out partying & dancing & drinking. I used to love to drink & that's what got me here! Anyway, I like to watch movies too. We watch them on the weekends in here but it's really hard to hear them when there's 71 women in a small dorm.
No, there's no smoking at this facility & that's all good to me but for people who did smoke it's really hard. I'm glad you stopped smoking. That's 1 bad habit I never picked up. But I had plenty of other bad habits.
I'd love to read some of the poems you write. So anytime you want to send me one, I'd love it :geek: I'm not sure about how the time difference stuff is but if you find out I'd like to know. I get up at 5:30am M~F & 10am on Sat & Sun. I go to school at 8am M~F until 4pm. Keeps me pretty busy.

You can't dance, huh? I love to dance. Of course I think I dance great but you and others may think different. If I were out I'd teach you some of my moves. Ha! Ha!
What kind of music do you listen to? I like all types of music but I love to dance to R & B & Rap but country line dancing is fun too.I did teach a class here but I went to confinement once for fighting :shock: & they took the class from me.
Oh my God ~ you've got some special guinea pigs. 2 females making babies ~ COOL! Ya may be onto something there.
A haunted castle? That sounds spooky! Have you ever visited it? Is your internet back up? Thank God you found me 1st!
I wish I could speak another language especially now that I live with so many different nationalities! But before I lived in a small country town so everybody talked real countrified.
I love tattoos. Maybe you could send me a picture where I could see some of yours. When I get out I want to get more. It's addicting. Well I want to get this to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you, You made my birthday special with your package. Thank you! I already feel close to you :shock: Is that crazy? Well, until I hear from ya again, you'll be in my thoughts.

Kisses ~

Tammy